GI Asset Management Limited (GIAM) is an Australian regulated fund manager (AFSL 432510).Over the years, the team has managed over US$2 billion of face value of life policies on behalf of both institutional and retail clients, residing in more than a dozen countries. With combined managed portfolios they have experience more than $685 million in matured policies. To date the investment manager has never failed to collect a benefit that has become payable and have never lost a policy to Legal Claim or mismanagement.
GI Asset Management Limited offers a range of management solutions based on client's needs.
The services include;
- In-house pooled funds for the small to medium wholesale investors,
- Separate discrete mandates within an existing structure which provides 'turn key' management of insurance investment assets for medium to large wholesale investors,
- Management services for external client owned structures,
- Advice and access to life policy acquisition solutions,
- Advice and access on ongoing life policy management solutions.
Current management activities include:
- Investment Manager and Distributor of Global Insurance Settlements Funds PLC. Incorporated in Ireland as an umbrella type investment company with segregated liability between sub-funds. The first sub-fund launched, GIS General Fund, is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Manager and Responsible Entity of an Australian based and regulated Management Investment Scheme structured as a unit trust.
- Investment Manager of an Irish based Section 110 company.
The team at GIAM has a highly reputable history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, and financial intermediaries. Over the years’ investors have valued their leadership, innovation and experience in creating structures which have provided a high level of corporate governance and accountability.
Investor funds have been invested into a number of different structures designed to meet particular investor needs. The portfolios have been constructed by applying disciplined fund management techniques in addition to the rigorous asset selection and due diligence processes only an experienced asset class player can provide. The single focus in this asset class over a long period of time has ensured that they provide the clients with best in class expertise.
Investing in the market
To start a discussion on how to invest in the asset class please click here.
Do you have any questions?
Should you have any questions regarding the asset class or our services please contact us. Additionally, this website is filled with a variety of technical and useful information on the industry. We understand that some information may not suit your protocols and we are happy to assist with your research.