The investment manager does not take “a one size fits all” approach and has established a highly specialised business model designed to meet a variety of investor's needs appropriate to their risk appetite.
The unique structure has the flexibility to house the investment in a number of ways. We understand you have specialised needs and accordingly we can tailor-make a solution to satisfy your circumstances.
In this regard we are happy to work with you to discuss the various alternatives including;
- Our open-ended fund, GIS General Fund. This will provide you with the diversification as more policies are purchased with every investment, thus you are sharing in an ever increasing pool of policies
- Other sub-funds, under this Irish structure, which may have slight differentiation such as hedged into a different currency, or restrictions on redemptions to ensure you reap the long term benefits with other similar minded investors.
- Separate mandates under our umbrella structure thus giving you the protection it offers. These can operate as either open-ended if you wish to continue investing, or closed-ended. This structure can give you more control over the assets.
- Separate mandates under a different jurisdiction, if that is more suited to your circumstances.
Investing GIS General Fund
Qualifying Investors (Institutional or Sophisticated) may subscribe for shares in the GIS General Fund by completing the relevant application form. Forms are available by contacting the Investment Manager.
- Institutional Investors will need to complete the Buy Order Form addressed to the Broker.
- Sophisticated Investors will need to complete the Subscription Form addressed to the Custodian.