This website and its content is designed solely for qualified investors.
A qualifying investor is:
- An investor who is a professional client within the meaning of Annex II of Directive 2004/39/EC (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive); or
- An investor who receives an appraisal from an EU credit institution, a MiFID firm or a UCITS management company that the investor has the appropriate expertise, experience and knowledge to adequately understand the investment in the scheme; or
- An investor who certifies that they are an informed investor by providing the following:
- Confirmation (in writing) that the investor has such knowledge of and experience in financial and business matters as would enable the investor to properly evaluate the merits and risks of the prospective investment; or
- Confirmation (in writing) that the investor’s business involves, whether for its own account or the account of others, the management, acquisition or disposal of property of the same kind as the property of the scheme;
The information on this website has been compiled for the purpose of advising and/or managing a number of funds and its intended purpose is as a general introduction to life settlements as a potential source of investment for institutional investors. No investment advice is offered or given by the Investment Manager to any persons accessing information on this site. As such intending investors should first read the prospectus in detail and then take advice from their own professional advisers before making any investment decision. This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to invest in the Funds in any jurisdiction where such activity is unlawful.
The following information applies to every page on this website, whether or not such pages individually contain a disclaimer notification. You agree that you have to read and understand the information contained on this page and confirm that you are eligible to read the documents posted on the website before you enter it. Please also read the full Terms and Conditions highlighted at the end of each page on this website.
Any information featuring on this website has been thoroughly researched by the Investment Manager. However, Global Insurance Settlements Funds PLC does not in any way guarantee or warrant, either implicitly or explicitly, the completeness or accuracy of the information posted on this site.
Should retail investors wish to access this asset class please refer to www.giasset.com
This website and the copyright in the content are owned by Global Insurance Settlements Funds PLC. All rights are reserved by Global Insurance Settlements Funds PLC.