We provide several investment options through our existing life settlements management service. As the investment manager, we do not take “a one size fits all” approach. We have established a highly specialised business model designed to meet a variety of investor's needs appropriate to their risk appetite.
Your Investment Options
We understand you have specialised needs and accordingly we can tailor-make investment options to satisfy your circumstances. The unique structure has the flexibility to house the investment in a number of ways.
In this regard, GI Asset Management is happy to work with you to discuss the various alternatives including;
- Our open-ended fund, GIS General Fund. This will provide you with the diversification as more policies are purchased with every investment, thus you are sharing in an ever-increasing pool of policies.
- Other sub-funds, under this Irish structure, which may have slight differentiation such as hedged into a different currency, or restrictions on redemptions to ensure you reap the long term benefits with other similar minded investors.
- Separate mandates under our umbrella structure thus giving you the protection it offers. These can operate as either open-ended if you wish to continue investing, or closed-ended. This structure can give you more control over the assets.
- Separate mandates under a different jurisdiction, if that is more suited to your circumstances.
Our Unique Approach
No two investors are the same in skill and understanding of the asset class. As a result, we have developed an array of solutions and services designed to meet the varying needs of our investors. This includes their varying risk appetites.
Along with the already established QAIF structure we have created bespoke structures to meet specific investors needs. Just tell us what you need, and we will build it.
We believe that as a boutique manager we are more accountable to our investors. Hence, as owners of our business, we focus on greater engagement in the investment process. We take a more conservative approach to our portfolio construction. However, we can be more flexible and nimbler, giving our investors greater freedom in investment or structure. Communication and honesty form the foundation of the business. Above all, we pride ourselves on cultivating a culture of trust with transparent communication.
It can take years to develop the appropriate management techniques needed in this asset class. We are confident that our longevity is a testament to our ability to adapt as needed in this industry. We have been around long enough to know what works. Most importantly, we know how to avoid critical risk factors to maximise returns for our investors.
Investors choosing to enter the market through an already existing pool of polices can be assured that our funds are established in highly regulated and compliance-orientated environments. Services of leading custodians and service providers are employed to protect the underlying assets.
- Institutional Investors will need to complete the Buy Order Form addressed to the Broker.
- Sophisticated Investors will need to complete the Subscription Form addressed to the Custodian.